The Award Winning Civil Engineering team at Mance Arraj are a highly experienced and professional group which have been involved in the Stormwater Industry for over 30 years.
Mance Arraj Engineers is registered under the NSW D&BP Legislation in both Professional Engineering and Design Practitioner categories to undertake Declared Regulated Design work for all Class 2 Civil / Stormwater Engineering projects.
Mance Arraj’s Civil Engineers have received design awards for their On-site Stormwater Detention (OSD) Designs at both State and National levels.
Mance Arraj Engineers are at the forefront of the Rainwater harvesting Industry with heavy involvement in the development of permeable pavements, rain water retention systems and stormwater treatment devices. Our Civil Engineers assist Local Councils with the development of their Stormwater and Total Catchment Management Policies and Mance Arraj consult to the Upper Parramatta River Catchment Trust, on the development of the Fourth Edition of their OSD Design Handbook.
Service provided by Mance Arraj’s Civil Engineering Division include:
- Stormwater Drainage Design
- Water Sensitive Urban Design
- Design of Trunk Drainage Systems
- Catchment and Floodway Analysis
- Flood Impact and Stormwater Management Reports
- Civil Road Designs
- Engineering Design of Traffic Devices
- Consulting to State and Local Government Authorities
- Consulting to Industry on Civil and Stormwater Products
To enquire about our range of Civil Engineering Services, please call our office on (02) 8897 8800